DSK Global Solutions

Rajawadi, Mumbai, Maharashtra


Send Email
0804754890686% Response Rate

Home » Our Services » HR Management Software

HR Management Software

Our service range includes a wide range of hr management software.

HR Management Software


HR Management Software
  • HR Management Software
  • HR Management Software
  • HR Management Software
Get Best Quote

Thanks for Contacting Us.

Approx. Rs 35,000 / PackGet Latest Price

Product Brochure
Service Details:
Minimum Order Quantity1 Pack
HR & PayrollSAAS

We offer a revolutionary HRMS (Human Resource Management System) & Payroll Software India (HRIS Software) helps take the pain out of HR Management. Our HRIS Software is designed with a view to integrate all HR related functions right from recruitment, creating positions to disbursing pensions. It is a perfect HRIS Solution allowing strong Employee Management System.

HRIS Software offers enterprise-wide information collection and logical grouping to provide in depth trend analysis for ever growing organizations that aim at capitalizing on any given opportunity for optimum Human Resource Management in the existing infra structural and manpower boundaries.

The older school of thought that equated HR with inventory tracking has given way to the new one that equates HR with Asset Management. Research says that 80% of HR is taken up by administration, leaving a mere 20% for planning, analysis and improvement. It is all set to better balance this ratio. With Our HRMS / HRIS Software, your HR department is now equipped to work smart.

Human Resource Information System (HRIS Software) Package modules:
  • Payroll administration. (Payroll Software India)
  • Leave and Attendance Mgmt. (attendance software)
  • Employee Database Management.
  • Management Analytics.
  • Training and Development.
  • Performance Management .
  • Travel Expense Management.
  • Recruitment Management
  • Employee Exit Management

Additional Information:

  • Item Code: Product
  • Production Capacity: As per order
  • Delivery Time: Ready to use
  • Packaging Details: Delivered as a soft copy
  • Yes! I am Interested


    Explore More Services

    Contact via E-mail
    Contact via SMS
    K C Shah (CEO)
    DSK Global Solutions
    Flat No.2, Pritam Building, Plot No..70,Garodia Nagar, Rajawadi
    Mumbai - 400077, Maharashtra, India
    Call Us: 
    Call Response Rate: 86%
    Share Us :

    Home  |   About Us   |  Our Services  |  Site Map  |   Contact Us

    © DSK Global Solutions. All Rights Reserved (Terms of Use)
    Developed and Managed by IndiaMART InterMESH Limited

    DSK Global Solutions